Thesis, Treatise, and Dissertation Workshops
Do you have questions about formatting or submitting your thesis, treatise or dissertation?
Presenters: Pamela Brown, Manuscript Clearance Advisor; Dr. Jeffrey Norcini, Assistant Manuscript Clearance Advisor
Do you have questions about the Graduate School’s requirements on formatting, the submission process or being cleared for graduation? This workshop addresses questions of proper formatting, along with helpful tips for formatting properly in Word, and how and when to submit your manuscript. It also addresses issues of copyright, IRB/ACUC approvals and other questions that may arise during the process. This workshop is recommended for all thesis/dissertation/treatise-track students at least one semester prior to intended defense, but is open to all students at any stage in their manuscript process. .
Registration is not required. Does not qualify for PFF, PFP or PIE credit.
Spring 2018 Workshops
- January 22 – 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Honors, Scholars and Fellows House 3009
- January 29 – 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m. Strozier Scholars Commons 5A
- February 1 – 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Strozier Scholars Commons 5A
- February 12 – 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Strozier Scholars Commons 5A
- February 23 – 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Honors, Scholars and Fellows House 3009
- March 9 – 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. Strozier Scholars Commons 5A